get the most from your candles and diffusers
Our Soy Candles are 100% vegetable. NO PARRAFIN, NO CHEMICALS.
Our wicks are 100% cotton so, this means, LEAD FREE.
Being a natural product they burn slower and cleaner than other candles so taking care while burning is important.
– Trim your wick to 5mm or ½ cm before lighting.
– Burn your soy candle for 3 hours at first, or until the wax melts to the glass edge. This creates an even burn pool.
– Trim your wick to 5mm or ½ cm before each burn. This prolongs the life of your soy candle; it prevents overheating of the glass and mushrooming of the wick.
– Burn your Soy Candle no more than 4 hours at a time.
– Never leave your soy candle unattended or in a draft area.
– Keep away from children and animals.
– Leave 5mm or ½ cm of wax in the base of your glass to finish your soy candle and discard.
– You can use the lid as a coaster, or use a heat resistant base to protect the surface the soy candle is on.
– Take off the seal plug and place your reed sticks into the glass bottle.
– After 2 hours take the sticks out carefully and turn them around so both ends absorb the fragranced liquid.
– Turn your sticks around once a week to intensify your scent throw.
– Take care in turning your sticks so not to spill on the surface it’s on. Use a coaster if desired.
– Keep your Reed Diffuser away from heating elements, and drafts so it doesn’t disintegrate.
– Keep your Reed Diffuser away from flames.
– Keep your Reed Diffuser away from children and animals.